Malmo to Kiruna for barncancerfonden

https://www.barncancerfonden.se/1309403460/ link to Davids collection

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The countdown

Well, in 48 hours we'll be in the campground  in Malmo  getting  ready for the trip. All these months, it always  seemed so far away  and now it's  here.  Hard to believe!  I've definitely  got some butterflies  in my stomach.  I just did some panic packing with the basics but I still have a little more to go. The total weight is 19.5 kilos  or almost 43 pounds. I planned  on 20 to 25 kilos. I did a test ride with that weight  and my bike handled  great. I probably could  do without  the blow up mattress but I'll cut back somewhere  else. 
               Right now we've hit 20% of the goal  for the fund.  I really have a good feeling of making it. Again, thank you  to those who have contributed  and please remember, every little bit helps.
                 

1 comment: